012-0130 Cole 2-Row 12MX Planter w/Fertilizer Hopper, 3 Pt. Hitch on an 80” Toolbar
012-0130 Cole 2-Row 12MX Planter w/Fertilizer Hopper, 3 Pt. Hitch on an 80” Toolbar is American Made and is manufactured at the Cole factory in Georgia. These are not an imported knockoff.
The Cole 12MX MultiFlex Planters are Designed for Large Seeds
The Cole 12MX Units are appx. 13″ wide
Each 012-0130 12MX Cole Planter Units have 4 Qt. Seed Hoppers & 40-Pound Fertilizer Hoppers
Please Note: Cole 12MX Planters are for use only in well prepared, cultivated and rototilled garden beds. They are not for use as no-till planters or for uncultivated and unrototilled food plots.
012-0130 Cole 12MX Planter Comes Standard w/ 8 Plates:
The Cole 012-0130 12MX Multiflex Planters Come with 4 Distance Gears to Determine Spacing of Seeds
012-0130 Cole 12MX Planters Come Standard w/ All 4 Spacing Gears for Each Unit:
Woodward Crossings presents “Setting Up & Using a Cole 12MX Multiflex Planter”. The Cole 12 MX Multiflex Planters have been the “Go To” planter for decades for planting larger seeds such as Corn, Beans, Pumpkins, Sunflowers, Peanuts, Sorghum, Peas & much more.
This video shows you how to set up the planter and how to install the seed plates.
012-0130 Cole 12MX Planter Features:
- Precision planting/fertilizer units.
- 1, 2 and 4 rows for small acreage and gardens
- Split-rim, concave cast iron presswheel firms seedbed, but leaves loose zone directly over seeds
- Features a Gravity-Drop Hopper to eliminate seed damage
- Accurately places 34 to 650 lbs of fertilizer per acre with adjustable rate control
- Comes with 4 seed plates and gears for different seeds & spacing
- Fertilizer hopper
- MultiFlex design allows for consistent depth control
- Deep V seed opener promotes fast germination and uniform planting
- Two-row units are complete. They consist of quality 2 ½” diamond bar with Cat. 1 hitch, mounting brackets, and 2 12MX planting/fertilizing units.
- Mounting brackets are sturdy blocks and U-bolts. They prevent planter’s swaying or tilting, and assure straight rows.
No Seed Damage with Gravity-Drop Hopper
|1. Seeds feed under seed partition.|
2. Seeds picked up as seed plate turns; excess seeds fall back.
3. Seeds drop through opening with gentle action of gravity. No brushes, knockers or fingers to damage seeds.
4. Spout delivers accurately metered seeds one at a time to the Deep Vee sword opener for placement.
Gravity-drop, inclined plate hopper delivers accurate plant population.
1. Deep Vee Sword cuts smooth, even seed trench and draws moisture to seed bed. The Deep Vee at bottom of the trench is of uniform shape and depth.
2. Seeds are placed to uniform depth because seeds are trapped at the same depth in the Deep Vee.
3. Fertilizer is placed to side of seedbed where young roots will find early nourishment, but not before they are vigorous enough to stand the fertilizer.
4. Press wheel firms soil around seeds, but leaves a loose zone directly over the seed to ease emergence. Air is eliminated from the seedbed.
Cole 12MX Planter Seed Hopper Size is 4 Quarts
Cole 12MX Planter Fertilizer Hopper Size is 40 Pounds
26-1/2” from each end to where the ¾”weld is for the 3 pt hitch.
25-1/2” in the center between the welds of the 3 pt hitch.
Comes Assembled right in the box. You will need to grease it and install the plate and gear that you need.
Don’t be fooled by the Blue Imports!
All 12MX and Planet Jr components are all USA-made. These are the Real Deals! USA Made with Quality Parts!
Cole offers some great Add-On Products for the Cole 12MX Planter:
- B46-676 Gauge Wheel for Cole 12MX Multiflex Planter (One)
- B51-075 Fertilizer Hopper Extension
- B47-121 12 Inch Gauge Wheel w/Shank
- B46-672A Mounting Bracket to Mount Cole 12MX to International Tractor w/ One-Point Hitch
- B46-674 Opening Foot
012-0130 Cole 12MX Planter Freight Quote Calculator:
If you know of a business address to ship to—it is more cost effective. It needs to be zoned commercial, have business hours, business signage, turnaround for a 55 ft. tractor trailer and a forklift. Perhaps you know of a local hardware store, lumber yard, feedmill, landscape shop, welding shop, car parts store etc. that could accept your delivery. Shipping to the nearest terminal is also a good option.
You will be prompted to indicate your FREIGHT QUOTE when checking out.
We will add it to your total when we receive the order and email an invoice to you reflecting the added FREIGHT QUOTE.
To qualify for Business to Business Shipping, the address needs to be zoned commercial, have business hours, business signage, turnaround for a 55 ft. tractor trailer and a forklift.
Questions about your order or shipping arrangements on your Cole 12MX Planter? Please do not hesitate to call or email us!