FX110 Skidding Winch Cable 7/16″ x 165′ ICC Cable w/Ferrule & LS3 Micro Midget Choker Hook
FX110 Skidding Winch Cable 7/16″ x 165′ ICC Cable w/Ferrule & LS3 Micro Midget Choker Hook is commonly used for winch lines. 6 x 26 IWRC EIPS General Purpose wire rope is also used in agricultural, consumer, marine, and industrial applications.
Wire Rope Choker Assembly with End Ferrule and LS3 Choker Hook
Breaking strength is 10.22 tons,
Weight is .35 per foot
Wire rope mainlines for tractor logging winches.
Your Skidding Winch Cable will come with not only a ferrule, but also the LS3 Golden Bell® Micro Midget Logging Choker Hook as seen below:
The Wallenstein FX110 Skidding Winch uses this 7/16″ x 165′ Cable
You may also be interested in these helpful accessories for your Skidding Winch:
- Skidding Winch Choker Chain 4,700 #’s, w/C-Hook & 9″ Steel Rod
- Winch “C” Hook for Choker Chains, Forestry Hook, Loggerhook
- Self Releasing Snatchblock Pulley System w/ Nylon Strap, 14000#
- Set of 2 “C” Hooks to be used as Forestry Slip Hooks
- Winch Choker Glider Keyhole Slider, Teardrops
- FX85 Skidding Winch 3/8″ x 165′ Cable