Jacto XP312 Backpack Heavy Duty Sprayer
The Jacto XP312 Backpack Heavy Duty Sprayer comes an attractive price point for both the professional and intermediate user!
The Jacto XP312 Backpack Heavy Duty Sprayers use UV Resistant Materials for Long Life
Even the shape of the Jacto tank is purpose-designed not only for comfort and durability, but also to retain less liquid on the walls and to empty almost entirely. Plus the unique in-line cylinder attachment means less wear on the piston cup for extra-long service life before maintenance is needed. You can pump the Jacto XP312 sprayer until it’s almost dry – less wasted chemical than with competitive products.
Jacto XP312 Backpack Heavy Duty Sprayer Features:
- Poly piston pump – high pressure (up to130 psi) and 620 ml volume.
- Internal piston pump design to eliminate leakage and to helps reduce operator exposure to chemicals.
- Ergonomically designed and chevron contoured tank for exceptional comfort and less liquid retention on the walls.
- Long-wearing Santoprene® piston cup.
- Quick-adjust shoulder straps with thick padded shoulder pad.
- Ergonomic trigger valve with locking trigger and integral filter.
- Stainless Steel spray wand.
- Pump lever lock and spray lance lock for easy storage.
- Hydraulic agitation system.
- Choose from two color schemes.
- White tanks with vibrant orange trim
- Blue tanks with vibrant orange trim
- Polyethylene UV resistant tank.
- Handle built into the top of the tank for easy carrying or for hanging storage in shops and equipment trailers.
- Adjustable cone nozzle with filter.
- Dry Weight:
- XP312 (3-gallon model) – 7.7 lbs.
- XP416 (4-gallon model) – 7.9 lbs.
Jacto XP Sprayers Show the Easy to See Fluid Levels in Gallons and Liters!
Priced to sell and built to last the Jacto Sprayers are highly-engineered and innovative products that serve end customers well.