JP-2 Jang Seeder ~ Hand Seeder that Singulates Smaller Seeds!
JP-2 Jang Seeder Maximum row width is 12”
~ At Last! A Push Seeder that Singulates Seeds!
Expected to be back in stock in Mid-July 2021
JP-2 Jang Seeder singulates and spaces small seeds accurately in a two row operation, saving you seeds and time. The sprockets allow you to adjust the seed spacing.
Note: Jang Seeders are for use in well rototilled soil.
A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JP-2 Walk Behind Jang Hand Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings.
Additional Rollers are available at Checkout. For instance, the most widely used rollers will likely (depending on the your varieties) plant the following:
- F-12 Roller (Spinach at 2-5″ apart)
- LJ-12 Roller (Large Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- MJ-12 Roller (Beets, Pelleted Carrots, Cilantro, Coated Lettuce, Coated Onion, Sorghum, and Baby Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- X-24 Roller (Carrots, Leeks, Mesculin, Onion, Radish, and Scallion at 1/2″ – 2 1/2″ apart)
- YYJ-12 Roller (Arugula, Basil, Broccoli, Kale, Parsley, and Turnip at 2″-5″ apart)
- XY-24 Roller (Lettuce at 1/2 – 2″ apart)
- Clear, durable plastic hopper allows you to see seeds.
- Quick release hopper makes it easy to empty and change rollers.
- Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately (This saves on seeds and thinning).
- Seed sizing provided on inside of hopper lid for easier roller selection.
- Hopper volume .26 gal.
- No waste of leftover seeds.
- Can work with only small amounts of seeds in hopper.
- Uses special anti abrasion plastic rollers to prevent static electricity.
Easy to Use!
Just pick out the roller for the application you desire in one single chart!
See Chart on Left for Jang Rollers Used for planting Flower Seeds such as Ammi, Calendula, Cosmos, Mexican Hat, Solidago, Sunflowers, Zinnias and more. Roman Numerals run from I-IV in range of size of smaller to larger.
We Recommend the TD-1 Jang Seeder for Better Precision Planting on the Larger Seeds Such As Beans and Corn
The Jang JP-2 comes with 6 sprockets. The two sprockets on the unit are 11
tooth sprockets. In addition, you will receive a 9, 10, 13, and 14 tooth sprocket.