JP-6 Jang Seeder ~ A Walk Behind Hand Seeder That Singulates Seeds!
The JP-6 Jang Seeder is a 6-Row push style seeder has the same features as the JP-1
Row spacings starting at 3” and up to 22”. For greater row spacing, metering units are removable to change row configurations.
Note: Jang Seeders are for use in well rototilled soil.
~ At Last! A Push Seeder that Singulates Seeds! The JP-6 Six Row Jang Seeder Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately, saving you seeds and time. The sprockets allow you to adjust the seed spacing. A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JP-6 Jang Walk Behind Hand Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings.
(2) Additional Heads May Be Added – Just add Part# HEAD at checkout
- Clear, durable plastic hopper allows you to see seeds.
- Quick release hopper makes it easy to empty and change rollers.
- Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately (This saves on seeds and thinning).
- Seed sizing provided on inside of hopper lid for easier roller selection.
- Hopper volume .26 gal.
- No waste of leftover seeds.
- Can work with only small amounts of seeds in hopper.
- Uses special anti abrasion plastic rollers to prevent static electricity.
- (6) F-12 Roller (Spinach at 2-5″ apart)
- (6) LJ-12 Roller (Large Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- (6) MJ-12 Roller (Beets, Pelleted Carrots, Cilantro, Coated Lettuce, Coated Onion, Sorghum, and Baby Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- (6) X-24 Roller (Carrots, Leeks, Mesculin, Onion, Radish, and Scallion at 1/2″ – 2 1/2″ apart)
- (6) YYJ-12 Roller (Arugula, Basil, Broccoli, Kale, Parsley, and Turnip at 2″-5″ apart)
- (6 )XY-24 Roller (Lettuce at 1/2 – 2″ apart)
Or you may choose your own roller selection at check out. Enter your Desired Rollers in the “Additional Information” Box at check out.
Jang JP-6 Hand Seeder. The JP-6 Jang Seeder Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately in a three row operation, saving you seeds and time. The sprockets allow you to adjust the seed spacing.
A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JP-6 Walk Behind Jang Hand Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings.
Easy to Use!
Just pick out the roller for the application you desire in one single chart!
See Chart on Left for Jang Rollers Used for planting Flower Seeds such as Ammi, Calendula, Cosmos, Mexican Hat, Solidago, Sunflowers, Zinnias and more. Roman Numerals run from I-IV in range of size of smaller to larger.
Click for a Jang Seeder Catalog
We Recommend the TD-1 Jang Seeder for Better Precision Planting on the Larger Seeds Such As Beans and Corn
The Jang JP-6 comes with 6 sprockets. The two sprockets on the unit are 11
tooth sprockets. In addition, you will receive a 9, 10, 13, and 14 tooth sprocket.
Click for Answers to Frequently Asked and Anticipated Questions
If you know of a business address to ship to—it is more cost effective than shipping to a farm or residence. To qualify as a Business – it needs to be zoned commercial, have business hours, business signage, turnaround for a 55 ft. tractor trailer and a forklift. Perhaps you know of a local hardware store, lumber yard, feedmill, landscape shop, welding shop, car parts store etc. that could accept your delivery.
Please indicate your Freight Quote and Shipping Address in the Additional Information Box at Check Out.
We will call you and add it to your total when we receive the order and email an invoice to you reflecting the added FREIGHT QUOTE.