JPH-2 Jang Seeder Bargain Bundle w/ 12 Rollers~3 Pt. Hitch Tractor Mount Seeder that Singulates Seeds
The JPH-2 Jang Seeder Bargain Bundle is Designed for Planting Small Seeds. This seeder that singulates seeds and spaces small seeds accurately, saving you seeds and time.
The sprockets allow you to adjust the seed spacing. A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JPH-2 Jang Seeder Bargain Bundle Tractor Mount Garden Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings.
Note: Jang Seeders are for use in well rototilled soil.
Included Rollers (Or you may chose and/or add your own rollers at Check Out):
- (2) F-12 Roller (Spinach at 2-5″ apart)
- (2) LJ-12 Roller (Large Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- (2) MJ-12 Roller (Beets, Pelleted Carrots, Cilantro, Coated Lettuce, Coated Onion, Sorghum, and Baby Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- (2) X-24 Roller (Carrots, Leeks, Mesculin, Onion, Radish, and Scallion at 1/2″ – 2 1/2″ apart)
- (2) YYJ-12 Roller (Arugula, Basil, Broccoli, Kale, Parsley, and Turnip at 2″-5″ apart)
- (2)XY-24 Roller (Lettuce at 1/2 – 2″ apart)
*Easy Roller Exchange Program (Offered in the US Only): This purchase of a Jang Seeder Bundle and Rollers qualifies the buyer to participate in our Roller Exchange program. You may mail back an unused roller/s for an exchange of the roller/s of your choice during the first season of use.
- Clear, durable plastic hopper allows you to see seeds.
- Quick release hopper makes it easy to empty and change rollers.
- Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately (This saves on seeds and thinning).
- Seed sizing provided on inside of hopper lid for easier roller selection.
- Hopper volume .26 gal.
- No waste of leftover seeds.
- Can work with only small amounts of seeds in hopper.
- Uses special anti abrasion plastic rollers to prevent static electricity.
The JPH-2 Jang Seeder Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately.
The JPH-U Units can be placed together for rows as close as 7″ apart.
A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JPH-2 Jang Tractor Mount Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings.
Easy to Use!
Just pick out the roller for the application you desire in one single chart!
See Chart on Left for Jang Rollers Used for planting Flower Seeds such as Ammi, Calendula, Cosmos, Mexican Hat, Solidago, Sunflowers, Zinnias and more. Roman Numerals run from I-IV in range of size of smaller to larger.
Click for a Jang Seeder Catalog
We Recommend the TD Series Jang Seeder for Better Precision Planting
on the Larger Seeds Such As Beans and Corn
Customer Says: Although expensive, it singulates brassica and lettuce seeds like a champ, which is its primary duty for me. I have tried many of the seed plates and found the larger seeds, like peas, beans, sweet corn, etc., the seeds will tend to lodge inside the hopper and not fall into the holes on the roller. I read that this could happen occasionally in the advertisements, but believe me its very problematic with the design. However, you install this seeder on a 3-point hitch, pour in some lettuce seeds, set the gears and go. I believe with lettuce seeds this thing has no equal, outside a $50,000 Monosem Vacuum seeder, and I still think it could go head to head.
Pros: lightweight, cost to precision ratio is excellent, easy to remove hoppers, multiple seed rollers to get exactly what you need, durability is excellent by using steel instead of plastic, 3 point version is excellent
The Jang JPH-2 comes with 6 sprockets each unit. The two sprockets on the unit are 11
tooth sprockets. In addition, you will receive a 9, 10, 13, and 14 tooth sprocket.
Click for Answers to Frequently Asked and Anticipated Questions
Please note: The JPH and TDR Jang Models are not Quick-Hitch Compatible
Looking for a 3-Row Tractor Mount Jang Seeder Bundle? Check out our JPH-3 Jang Seeder Bundle!
Check Out Our Bargain Bundle Package with a JPH-2 for Small Seeds and a TDR-2 for Large Seeds
You may also want to check out the 24 x 100 tarps for occultation:
24×100 Reusable Silage Tarps, Bunker Covers for the Occultation Process of Weed Control