JPH-2 Jang Seeder ~ Tractor Mount Garden Seeder with 3 Pt. Hitch & Toolbar
The JPH-2 Jang Seeder Designed for Planting Small Seeds
The JPH-2 Jang Seeder Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately, saving you seeds and time. The sprockets allow you to adjust the seed spacing. A must for the serious gardener!
JPH Units are out of stock until Mid to Late August, 2019. Feel free to order if you want to have your order in queue.
- (2) F-12 Roller (Spinach at 2-5″ apart)
- (2) LJ-12 Roller (Large Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- (2) MJ-12 Roller (Beets, Pelleted Carrots, Cilantro, Coated Lettuce, Coated Onion, Sorghum, and Baby Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- (2) X-24 Roller (Carrots, Leeks, Mesculin, Onion, Radish, and Scallion at 1/2″ – 2 1/2″ apart)
- (2) YYJ-12 Roller (Arugula, Basil, Broccoli, Kale, Parsley, and Turnip at 2″-5″ apart)
- (2 )XY-24 Roller (Lettuce at 1/2 – 2″ apart)
Your may chose and add your own rollers at Check Out.
- Clear, durable plastic hopper allows you to see seeds.
- Quick release hopper makes it easy to empty and change rollers.
- Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately (This saves on seeds and thinning).
- Seed sizing provided on inside of hopper lid for easier roller selection.
- Hopper volume .26 gal.
- No waste of leftover seeds.
- Can work with only small amounts of seeds in hopper.
- Uses special anti abrasion plastic rollers to prevent static electricity.
The JPH-2 Jang Seeder Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately.
The JPH-U Units can be placed together for rows as close as 7″ apart.
A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JPH-2 Jang Tractor Mount Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings.
Easy to Use!
Just pick out the roller for the application you desire in one single chart!
See Chart on Left for Jang Rollers Used for planting Flower Seeds such as Ammi, Calendula, Cosmos, Mexican Hat, Solidago, Sunflowers, Zinnias and more. Roman Numerals run from I-IV in range of size of smaller to larger.
We Recommend the TD Series Jang Seeder for Better Precision Planting
on the Larger Seeds Such As Beans and Corn
Customer Says: Although expensive, it singulates brassica and lettuce seeds like a champ, which is its primary duty for me. I have tried many of the seed plates and found the larger seeds, like peas, beans, sweet corn, etc., the seeds will tend to lodge inside the hopper and not fall into the holes on the roller. I read that this could happen occasionally in the advertisements, but believe me its very problematic with the design. However, you install this seeder on a 3-point hitch, pour in some lettuce seeds, set the gears and go. I believe with lettuce seeds this thing has no equal, outside a $50,000 Monosem Vacuum seeder, and I still think it could go head to head.
Pros: lightweight, cost to precision ratio is excellent, easy to remove hoppers, multiple seed rollers to get exactly what you need, durability is excellent by using steel instead of plastic, 3 point version is excellent
The Jang JPH-2 comes with 6 sprockets each unit. The two sprockets on the unit are 11 tooth sprockets. In addition, you will receive a 9, 10, 13, and 14 tooth sprocket.