JPH-4 Jang Seeder 3 Pt. Hitch Tractor Mount Seeder w/ Gauge Wheels & Setback Toolbar
The JPH-4 Jang Seeder is Designed for Planting Small Seeds
At last! A seeder that singulates seeds and spaces small seeds accurately, saving you seeds and time.
A must for the serious gardener!
Note: Jang Seeders are for use in well rototilled soil.
For precise seeding, the JPH-4 Tractor Mount Garden Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings by using different sprockets.
Roller Suggestions: (Or you may chose your own rollers at Check Out):
- (4) F-12 Roller (Spinach at 2-5″ apart)
- (4) LJ-12 Roller (Large Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- (4) MJ-12 Roller (Beets, Pelleted Carrots, Cilantro, Coated Lettuce, Coated Onion, Sorghum, and Baby Swiss Chard at 2-5″ apart)
- (4) X-24 Roller (Carrots, Leeks, Mesculin, Onion, Radish, and Scallion at 1/2″ – 2 1/2″ apart)
- (4) YYJ-12 Roller (Arugula, Basil, Broccoli, Kale, Parsley, and Turnip at 2″-5″ apart)
- (4) XY-24 Roller (Lettuce at 1/2 – 2″ apart)
- Clear, durable plastic hopper allows you to see seeds.
- Quick release hopper makes it easy to empty and change rollers.
- Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately (This saves on seeds and thinning).
- Seed sizing provided on inside of hopper lid for easier roller selection.
- Hopper volume .26 gal.
- No waste of leftover seeds.
- Can work with only small amounts of seeds in hopper.
- Uses special anti abrasion plastic rollers to prevent static electricity.
The JPH-4 Jang Seeder Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately.
See pic below: Johnny Parker at Edible Earth Farm, Sandy Lake, PA has Direct Seeded Crops with JPH-4 and Cultivated with Wunderbar S-Tine Cultivator
The JPH-U Units can be placed together for rows as close as 7″ apart.
A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JPH-4 Jang Tractor Mount Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings.
Easy to Use!
Just pick out the roller for the application you desire in one single chart!
See Chart on Left for Jang Rollers Used for planting Flower Seeds such as Ammi, Calendula, Cosmos, Mexican Hat, Solidago, Sunflowers, Zinnias and more. Roman Numerals run from I-IV in range of size of smaller to larger.
Click for a Jang Seeder Catalog
We Recommend the TD Series Jang Seeder for Better Precision Planting
on the Larger Seeds Such As Beans and Corn
Customer Says: Although expensive, it singulates brassica and lettuce seeds like a champ, which is its primary duty for me. I have tried many of the seed plates and found the larger seeds, like peas, beans, sweet corn, etc., the seeds will tend to lodge inside the hopper and not fall into the holes on the roller. I read that this could happen occasionally in the advertisements, but believe me its very problematic with the design. However, you install this seeder on a 3-point hitch, pour in some lettuce seeds, set the gears and go. I believe with lettuce seeds this thing has no equal, outside a $50,000 Monosem Vacuum seeder, and I still think it could go head to head.
Pros: lightweight, cost to precision ratio is excellent, easy to remove hoppers, multiple seed rollers to get exactly what you need, durability is excellent by using steel instead of plastic, 3 point version is excellent
The Jang JPH-4 comes with 6 sprockets each unit. The two sprockets on the unit are 11
tooth sprockets. In addition, you will receive a 9, 10, 13, and 14 tooth sprocket.
Click for Answers to Frequently Asked and Anticipated Questions
Please note: The JPH and TDR Jang Models are not Quick-Hitch Compatible
The JPH-4 Jang Seeder ships Freight Truck.
If you know of a business address to ship to—it is more cost effective than shipping to a farm or residence. To qualify as a Business – it needs to be zoned commercial, have business hours, business signage, turnaround for a 55 ft. tractor trailer and a forklift. Perhaps you know of a local hardware store, lumber yard, feedmill, landscape shop, welding shop, car parts store etc. that could accept your delivery.
Click Here for a Freight Quote:
Please indicate your Freight Quote and Shipping Address (and roller changes) in the Additional Information Box at Check Out.
We will call you and add it to your total when we receive the order and email an invoice to you reflecting the added FREIGHT QUOTE.