Portable Firewood Elevator -28 Ft.
Portable Firewood Elevator priced here is for a 28 Ft. Elevator with reinforcement in the first 4 feet for wood
Combining top drive with a #62 single pitch roller drive chains,
Proudly Made in the USA
Flights are made from 10 gauge reinforced, painted steel to eliminate bending.
Built to last by our Central PA Dutch folks, the non-tilt heavy duty flights keep bales from tumbling back, even at a practical and safe 50 degree maximum elevation.
The portable firewood elevator can be powered by an optional electric motor that can be added at checkout.
Elevation Range: 8 ft. – 21 1/2 ft.
LAST ONE AT THIS PRICE!
- Elevator can be raised to a full elevation without fear of collapsing.
- Uses #62 standard steel detachable chain to convey the material.
- Chain rides on wooden strips which strengthens the life of the chain and trough bottom and allows for quiet operation.
- Hand crank has a new built-in self-activating friction brake assuring safer operation by eliminating the danger of the winch handle slipping from your hand and spinning out of control.
- Standard hitch is supplied to fold under.
- The wheels have tapered bearings making the elevator more portable.
Saves power and lengthens chain life.
While the top part of the chain works, the the bottom half coasts.
Chains last longer and don’t kink.
Safety guard over the driver sprockets and chain is standard.
Firewood Elevators come with Paddles every 2 ft.
Pickup at our location only. Payment by check.
To place an order, please call 814-349-4484 for availability on the length of elevator you require.
The Portable Firewood Elevator is ruggedly built and well balanced for many years of trouble free service with a wide variety of sizes and heights.
You may also be interested in the Weaverline Bale Chopper for chopping hay: