PS335 Vicon Pendulum Spreader for Fertilizer & Seeds
The PS335 Vicon Pendulum Spreader is a PS225 Spreader w/ a Hopper Extension to Increase the Capacity to 750 #’s!
We Assemble the P335 Vicon Spreader and Ship within 24 Business Hours
The PS335 Vicon Pendulum Spreader / Seeder fulfills all requirements for a long service life:
– The optimized frame with no corners where fertilizer can accumulate
– The glass fiber re-enforced polyester or poly ethylene hopper, which is unaffected by aggressive types of fertilizer
– The metering disc is made from stainless steel
– The unique Duracoat powder painting system for exceptional corrosion resistance of spreading unit and frame
– The bearings of the spreading unit have easily accessible grease nipples for maximum ease of maintenance.
The PS335 has a hard wearing polyethylene hopper. This next model up of the unique Vicon Pendulum Spreaders range is ideal for use on golf courses, sport fields and grounds, as well as in many horticulture and municipal applications. The compact design in combination with the short spreading surface gives you an optimal spreader for working in small areas.
The PS335 Vicon Pendulum Spreader (older model was a PS303) makes “border spreading” easy! The border spreading plate and the tramline cylinder make spreading along field edges and tramline border spreading no problem at all. When working along the field boundary you can limit the spreading width using the border spreading plate and when on the tramline you just tilt the spreader 7° if you have to operate near fences or ditches.
EFFECTIVE spreading width Up to 39.3 feet (depending on the material spread)
Quality Built ~ Economically Priced!
- Low filling height:
Refilling fertilizer is easy as the hopper can be easily moved under a tipping trailer or silo or filled by hand.
- Simple calibration
A specially designed calibration container makes it no longer necessary to remove the spout for calibration.
- Gentle handling of fertilizer
The agitator ensures an even material feed to the spreading unit, so there’s no risK of the fertilizer being crushed.
The back and forth movement of the spout on the Vicon Pendulum Spreader causes fertilizer to be thrown to the left and right side only- never to the front and a short distance only to the rear. Wind influence is minimal and the tractor does not get covered with fertilizer.
- Easy setting of the application rate:
The plastic scale on the Vicon Pendulum Spreader allows continuous adjustment of the application rate per acre so the risk of spreading errors is minimal. Using the spreading chart and the dial you can determine the desired quantity of fertilizer for every spreading width and forward speed.
- Easy Access to Bearings
The bearings of the spreading unit have easily accessible grease nipples for maximum ease of maintenance.
- SuperFlow spreading system
- Easy setting of the application rate
- A wide range of spreading spouts
- Optional PS-ED II on-board computer available
The PS335 has Hopper Extension that is Added to the Vicon PS225 Pendulum Spreader to add #’s to the Hopper Capacity
Range of Optional Spreading Spouts:
Vicon Pendulum Spreaders offers you a wide range of spreading spouts for a wide variety of applications.
- Long spreading spout: used for normal spreading widths – Comes standard with Spreader (Spout 22″ Long 26’-46’ Broadcast) #PSOOONN
- Short spreading spout: used for small spreading widths.
- Band spreading spouts: for spreading in orchards, vineyard spreading width, or for pesticides.
- Sand, salt and grid spreading spouts: used for road construction and combating icy conditions.
- Boundary spreading spout: prevents fertiliser from spreading into ditches or hedges or ditches.
- Right side spreading spout: for fish-farms and spreading on dikes.
We have incorporated “Almost Entirely Assembled” in the price of the Vicon Pendulum Spreader.
The best quotes for shipping PS335 Vicon Pendulum Spreaders are Business to Business shipments.
If you know of a business address to ship to—it is more cost effective. It needs to be zoned commercial, have business hours, business signage, turnaround for a 55 ft. tractor trailer and a forklift. Perhaps you know of a local hardware store, lumber yard, feedmill, landscape shop, welding shop, car parts store etc. that could accept your delivery.
You will be prompted to indicate your FREIGHT QUOTE when checking out. We will add it to your total when we receive the order and email an invoice to you reflecting the added FREIGHT QUOTE.
SHIPPING To qualify for Business to Business Shipping, the address needs to be zoned commercial, have business hours, business signage, turnaround for a 55 ft. tractor trailer and a forklift.
Questions about your order or shipping arrangements on the Vicon Spreader?
Please do not hesitate to call or email us!