Surgical Steel Drip Coffee Maker, 4 Pc., Makes 1-10 Cups
This Surgical Steel Drip Coffee Maker comes as a 4 Piece Set of 18/10 Surgical Stainless Steel
This Surgical Steel Drip Coffee Maker is Requested by the Amish!
As a child we made the BEST iced tea with this pot.
Surgical Steel Drip Coffee Maker Features:
- Makes 1 – 10 cups
- Size: 10″ high x6.25 diameter (not including handles and spout)
Please note: Stainless Steel Drip Coffee Maker is imported.
Instructions for Using the Stainless Steel 10 Cup Drip Coffee Maker:
- Remove pot lid
- Remove insert lid
- Put a regular coffee filter in the coffee well
- Fill with 6 tablespoons of coffee or tea leaves – add more or less, according to preference / taste
- Replace insert lid
- Set the coffee maker on stovetop burner at low to medium heat
- Fill the strainer pot (top part) with 1-10 cups of hot water
- Replace lid
- Keep on burner until water runs from the strainer pot (top part) to the serve pitcher (bottom part) – appx. 3-10 minutes
- Lift strain pot up by the top handle, take off the lid and place it on the serve pitcher
- Coffee is ready to serve
“A beautiful coffee pot. I use at home as well as in the woods. Very stable on both a gas range as well as the camp fire. No frills, just an excellent appliance. Easy to clean. When used with filters available everywhere there are no grounds in the coffee. Woodward Crossings is highly responsive. I would highly recommend them as I have to all my friends.”
Or you be also in the search for more Stainless Steel or Popular Amish Products: