TDR-2 Jang 3 Pt. Hitch Seeder for Larger Seeds with Cat I 3 Pt. Hitch & 4 Ft. Toolbar
We Recommend the TDR-2 Jang 3 Pt. Hitch Seeder
for Better Precision Planting on the Larger Seeds Such As Beans and Corn
TDR-2 Jang 3 Pt. Hitch Seeder is recommended for Planting Large Seeds
We recommend the JPH-2 Jang Seeder for Planting Small Seeds
Note: Jang Seeders are for use in well rototilled soil.
TDR-2 Jang 3 Pt. Hitch Seeder Units can be moved close enough to achieve a minimum row width of 11”
- Measure the Height of Your Seed then the Width of your seed.
- Match it to the MM of the Plate Height and Width.
- For Instance: Pumpkins May Fit Best with a 4 MM High Plate
- Beans, Peas, and Corn May Fit Best with a 6 MM High Plate
- Matching the Height is to Keep Two Seeds from Lying on Top of Each Other in the Plate Hole
Available TD-1 Plates :
TDA2 6MM Thick Plate (8) 5/16” Diameter Holes for TD-1 Seed
TD4T 4MM Thick Blank Plate – Drill to Size
TD5T 5MM Thick Blank Plate -Drill to Desired Size
TD5T8B 5MM Thick Plate 8 Round Pilot Holes
TD6T 6MM Thick Blank Plate for TD-1 Seeder
TD4T1B 4MM Thick Plate w/Pilot Hole for Pumpkins
TD6T16L 6MM Thick Plate for Peas
TD6T8P 6MM Thick Plate for Beans
Spacing is Adjustable Using Sprockets to Determine Exact Drop of Seed
The chart on the chain guard is your “cheat sheet” to what sprockets to use for your desired spacings.
Using (and changing) sprockets on the Discharge Shaft and the Drive Shaft, in combination with the seed plates, the TDR-2 becomes a precision seeder.
- Seed plates for larger seeds such as pumpkins and lima beans
- Standard or Customized plates available
- Row marker compatible
- Double disc opener standard
- Large 1.5 gal clear hopper prevent large seeds from “bridging”
- Uses special anti abrasion plastic disc to prevent static electricity
Easy to Use!
Just pick out the plate for the application you desire in one single chart!
The Jang TD Series comes with 4 sprockets.