Tire Eraser Set w/ Clamps – A Removal Tool to Eliminate Compressed Tire Tracks
Tire Eraser Compaction Removal Tool Set including the Clamps. A Tool Used to Remove Compressed Tire Tracks in the Garden, Field or Rows
- Our Tire Eraser is designed with a 55° Bend on the Buffalo Row Crop Sweep to go just below the soil without creating a furrow.
- 16″ Sweep has a Low Crown and Flanged Neck for Flat Running.
- Constant Width Assure Maximum Life.
Buffalo Row Crop Sweep is 1/4″ Thick.
Stem Angle is 55°
7/16″ bolt size with 2″ hole spacing
No More Tire Tracks in the Garden with Our
Tire Compaction Removal Tool Set with Clamps!
(2) Flat Shanks w/ Footpiece
(2) Buffalo Sweeps + Hardware
(2) S22Wood Flat Shank Clamps to Affix to a 2×2 Toolbar
Using our 3 Pt. Hitch Attachments – Just Attach #TET Tire Eraser to Part# S22Wood Flat Shank Clamp onto a Toolbar.
At Check Out you may order the Part# HT02-04-L4 2 x 2 Toolbar and
Part# CAT1-22 3 Pt. Hitch as seen below:
Part# HT02-04-L4 2 x 2 Toolbar (Sold Separately)
Attach Toolbar to a 3 Pt. Hitch
Part# Cat I 2×2 Wunderbar Cat I Hitch (Sold Separately)
Check out our other Wunderbar Sets:
- Gauge Wheel Set w/ Clamps
- Single Row Cultivator Set
- Double Row Cultivator Set
- Potato Plow Set
- Disc Hiller Set
Customer writes: “I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your Wunderbar. I purchased the Disc Hiller & Potato Plow and they both worked GREAT. I can’t believe how sturdy everything is and your pricing can’t be beat. You can bet I’ll be back for more “toys”.” Thanks, Andy Parker